SMATS (Specialist Mortgage and Australasian Taxation Services) Seminar
Time & Location
About The Event
Wine and food will be served throughout the night! We look forward to seeing you there!
Please Register for this free seminar here. Call 82189640 once you are in the lobby our event manger will escort you up to the Private Client Suite on the 31st floor. See you there!
SMATS Group are the international market leaders in providing Australian Taxation, Mortgage and Property advice to Australian expats, foreign investors and intended migrants to Australia. With 10 offices worldwide, the SMATS Group current serves the needs of some 50,000 such clients in various locations globally.
Ravin Chatlani is a director of the SMATS Group and manages the Singapore, Malaysian and Indonesian operations of Australasian Taxation Services. His area of Australian tax expertise includes non-resident property investors, expatriate and migration tax planning. Ravin is a regular presenter on taxation matters for expatriates and property investors and has presented on behalf of the Australian Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai, the SMART Property Expo exhibitions in Malaysia, Singapore and Beijing as well as to expatriates and investors in Vietnam, Hong Kong and Dubai. Ravin is a Fellow of the Tax Institute of Australia and UCCC accredited with some of the major banks in Australia. He currently serves as the Singapore licensee for aussieproperty.com, the real estate arm of the SMATS Group.
In addition to the important updates above – the seminar will also cover off how you can return home and pay no tax on your Australian salary for years!
If you are an Aussie Expat and want to learn how to maximise your unique financial opportunities during your time abroad, then you must not miss this free seminar.
Ravin Chatlani will discuss:
- Tax Implications upon departing Australia
- Residency impacts on your earnings
- What is taxable in Australia while living abroad
- How to appreciate and optimise your financial position
- How to use Australian property for wealth improvement & future tax protection
- Financial merits of debt & how to use it your advantage
- How to be debt free on your intended residence upon returning to Australia
- How to create a tax free return to Australia for an extended period of time
- Changes to treatments of overseas income and tax residency rules for expatriates
- Removal of Capital Gains Tax 50% Tax Free Allowance for Expats and Foreign Investors
- Recent proposed changes to the Capital Gains Tax Principal Place of Residence Exemption Concessions
- Land tax changes
- Impact of reduced interest rates on property investment returns
- Improved personal income tax rates